I know this one!!!!

Add your printer files to a data model and you can treat them as you
wish.... At least it used to work.
We would add our printer files to their own data models, then we could
open and close them as we wished.
We have done zero AS/SET code in a while..... to much work. But I recall
that we could do this technique.

Mark McGary
DESP, Inc.

+---