  • Subject: RE: Files with Empty members
  • From: "Hancock, Teri" <THANCOCK@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Sep 1998 10:09:48 -0500

We have an "in-house" program at Accuride that creates a temporary file from
(DSPFD) with the member names and then removes all members with zero records
from the logicals and physical files.  I think we handled the entire process
through a few CLP programs. It was not a difficult program to write.  Let me
know if you need more details.

It is my understanding that BPCS V6.0.2 will not have members in any
physical files.  We are currently installing V6.0.4 in the mixed mode.  Our
go live date is scheduled for October 5, 1998.

Yours truly,

Teri

+---