  • Subject: Re: Y2K testing
  • From: "CompTech Solutions, Inc." <cts@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jul 1998 07:08:42 -0500

I have converted BPCS 4.0.2 using a thrid party converter and a test box.
We tried changing the job date, but that wasn't enough.

There were a number of batch programs which used the current system date to
calculate cutoff dates for processing.  We felt it was necessary to change
the date to be sure these processes were correct.

Our testing included routine, month end and year end processing in (1) the
current year, (2) jumping the century and (3) in the year 2000.